Our services include coating of customer manufactured components or a single source turn-key approach that consists of supply and coating of components to customer requirements.
- Coating of customer supplied components – Carrier Finishing receives, inspects and itemizes each piece then applies a coating system to each piece to meet the customer requirements. Components are inspected, packaged and then returned to the customer for final assembly.
- Single source Turn-Key program – in collaboration with our supply partners, Carrier Finishing sources out components to customer specifications. Upon receipt of components, Carrier Finishing inspects and itemizes each piece then applies a coating system to each piece to meet the customer requirements. Components are inspected, packaged and then delivered to the customer for final assembly.
Doors and components
- MDF slab ranging in thicknesses from ¼ to 2 inches with or without Melamine back. Custom shapes and sizes cut to customer requirements.
- MDF mitered assemblies in various thicknesses and dimensions.
- MDF one piece doors in various profiles.
- Veneer or wood doors in various profiles.
- Moldings and valences in various profiles.
Total Quality Program
Carrier Finishing is committed to a Total Quality Program, from receipt of manufactured components our service incorporates quality control check and control points throughout the entire process to insure we meet customer expectations and specifications. After components are coated and completed, we meticulously inspect each item then carefully package everything to prevent product damage during delivery. We understand the importance of production planning, so we respect delivery schedules so you can count on having completed components when and where they are required.